You Have Questions, We Have Answers
General Casino Info
Red Hawk Resort + Casino offers a total of 24 electric vehicle charging stations on property. Complimentary chargers are located in the parking structure on floors 1, 5 and 7 in the southwest corners and on floor 3 in the northwest corner. Faster chargers are found on floor 4, for a per-hour fee. Please ask a Valet Attendant when seeking access to the four chargers in the porte cochere.
We proudly offer an entire level of non-smoking gaming. Included on this level are more than 200 games and three restaurants.
For the enjoyment of all guests, we do not page guests on the gaming floor. Red Hawk Resort + Casino is a large gaming establishment. Please pre-plan meeting times and locations with your party ahead of time.
Any winnings over $1,200 are subject to tax reporting.
A limited number of wheelchairs and Electronic Convenience Vehicles (ECV) are available for special needs. Please visit our security booth for complete information.
All parking at Red Hawk Resort + Casino, including valet, is free of charge.
Yes. Kids Quest® provides hourly supervised child care services to children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Kids Quest® is an incredible entertainment experience in a safe, clean and supervised setting. Open 7 days a week including evenings and weekends. Safety is a priority at Kids Quest®. A photo ID is required at check-in and check-out. Nutritious meals are available at a nominal cost. For children over 13 years, teens will love Cyber Quest® arcade. An adult must accompany all children under 12 years at Cyber Quest.
We have a wide range of denominations from penny to $50 slot machines. We are also continuously adding new slots!
Red Hawk Resort + Casino has a welcoming mix of table games with limits to fit every budget. If Blackjack is your game, we have tables with limits starting at $5 every day, including weekends!
Please visit the main cashier for assistance regarding a marker limit or credit application.
Our friendly dealers will assist you on any game. Just ask!
Red Hawk Resort + Casino offers more than 2,100 of the hottest slot machines and 70 table games. You’ll find a high stakes gaming room as well as a premier high-limit lounge and an entirely non-smoking lower level. Additional information about all our exciting games is available online.
Red Hawk Rewards Club
Our hosts speak English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese and Tagolog to provide you with the best service we can.
Red Hawk Rewards Club rules:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to join.
- Valid government issued photo ID is required for joining, reprinting cards and resetting PINs.
- Only one player per Red Hawk Rewards Club account. Only one Red Hawk Rewards Club account per player.
- Points and Red Hawk Rewards Club membership are non-transferable.
- Red Hawk Rewards Club Cards are the property of Red Hawk Resort + Casino and must be returned upon request.
- Proper Red Hawk Rewards Club Card insertion prior to play is the player’s responsibility.
- Red Hawk is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced cards.
- Red Hawk Rewards Club Cards and points may be revoked if it is determined that the player has not accumulated points in the manner intended by this program.
- Red Hawk Rewards Club accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 months may be purged from the system and any points accumulated in such accounts will be voided.
- Management reserves the right to change or terminate this program without prior notice.
- Employees are not eligible for Red Hawk Rewards Club membership.
- Membership in the Red Hawk Rewards Club constitutes your consent to the publishing and promoting of your image, likeness, name and similarities to be used at management’s discretion.
You can check your current point balance on the myRedHawk™ mobile app or at any kiosk.
To use free slot play: Just insert your Red Hawk Rewards card into your favorite game, press the menu button on the machine and enter your PIN. (If you do not have a PIN, see the Red Hawk Rewards Club where you create a personal and secure PIN). You’re playing on the house. The amount you download stays on the machine. You can move from machine to machine by repeating the above steps. You can’t cash out free slot play, but you can keep any and all winnings.
If you lose or forget your PIN, simply visit the Red Hawk Rewards Club with a valid government issued photo ID and register for another PIN. Remember to create a PIN that is easy for you to remember, but can't be easily guessed by others.
If you lose your Red Hawk Rewards Club Card, simply visit the Red Hawk Rewards Club and our Red Hawk Rewards Club Representatives will be happy to replace your card. Valid government issued photo ID will be required.
Points expire after 6 months of inactivity.
Table games players are eligible for promotions and mailers.
Points are redeemable for free slot play, comps in the restaurants, merchandise in the gift shop, or vouchers for Kids Quest®. You can also use your points right at the slot machine with your secured PIN or present your Red Hawk Rewards Club Card at the gift shop and restaurants.
Every $1 coin-in on most slot machines earns you 1 point. Every 500 points you earn can be redeemed for $1 in free slot play, $1 in comps at food outlets and the gift shop or $1 in script usable at Kids Quest®.
Stop by the Red Hawk Rewards Club at the casino and sign up for your free Red Hawk Rewards Club Card.
You must be 21 years of age or older.
Persons under 21 years of age must be accompanied by someone 21 years of age or older at all times including in restaurants. At no time are persons under 21 years of age allowed to loiter in the gaming areas.
Only Red Hawk Rewards Club members are eligible for mail, email and text message alerts. If you are not a member, please visit the Red Hawk Rewards Club at the casino and join for free.
myRedHawk® Mobile App
Have questions about the iOS myRedHawk® Mobile App? Click here.
Have questions about the Android myRedHawk® Mobile App? Click here.