Safety & Security
Red Hawk Casino and the Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians are dedicated to ensuring a safe and enjoyable casino experience for our Guests every time they visit.
Our friendly and knowledgeable Security Team Members are available throughout the casino, as well as the parking structure and grounds, to assist our guests with everything from simple information requests, assistance with jump starting vehicles, medical emergencies and much more.
Red Hawk Casino partners directly with Tribal Police, El Dorado County Sherrifs and El Dorado County Fire and EMS. The casino also employs CPR Certified Emergency Medical Technicians that are on-site 24/7 to provide immediate response for all medical situations, up to and including CPR and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
For Your Safety
To ensure a safe, clean, and enjoyable gaming and dining experience every visit we ask that our casino guests follow the below Code of Conduct:
- All Guests in gaming areas must be 21 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Possession or carrying of any firearms or illegal weapons is prohibited
- Loitering, seagulling and panhandling are strictly prohibited
- The use of photographic and video recording devices by guests is prohibited on the casino floor at all times, without prior expressed consent from Red Hawk Casino management
- The wearing or displaying of clothing accessories with gang insignias, monikers or identifications, including a specific combination of colors or symbols commonly associated with gangs, as those terms are defined by the California Department of Justice, is prohibited.
Guests who appear to be under the age of 30 may be asked to provide Government Issued identification to verify birthdate and age. Guests who are obviously intoxicated will not be served. Red Hawk Casino Team Members are ready and equipped to arrange for taxi service for our guests who are in need of transportation assistance.
Service Animals Only Red Hawk Casino follows and abides by Federal ADA Law regarding Service Animals. Click here for more information.
Management reserves the rights to alter, cancel or suspend these rules at any time without notice. Management also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.