Frequently Asked Questions - Red Hawk Rewards Club
Our hosts speak English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese and Tagolog to provide you with the best service we can. We also have a Chinese website you are welcome to visit.
Red Hawk Rewards Club Rules:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to join.
- Valid government issued photo ID is required for joining, reprinting cards and resetting PINs.
- Only one player per Red Hawk Rewards Club account. Only one Red Hawk Rewards Club account per player.
- Points and Red Hawk Rewards Club membership are non-transferable.
- Red Hawk Rewards Club Cards are the property of Red Hawk Casino and must be returned upon request.
- Proper Red Hawk Rewards Club Card insertion prior to play is the player’s responsibility.
- Red Hawk is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced cards.
- Red Hawk Rewards Club Cards and points may be revoked if it is determined that the player has not accumulated points in the manner intended by this program.
- Red Hawk Rewards Club accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 months may be purged from the system and any points accumulated in such accounts will be voided.
- Management reserves the right to change or terminate this program without prior notice.
- Employees are not eligible for Red Hawk Rewards Club membership.
- Membership in the Red Hawk Rewards Club constitutes your consent to the publishing and promoting of your image, likeness, name and similarities to be used at management’s discretion.
You can check your current point balance at any slot machine by inserting your card.
To use free slot play: Just insert your Red Hawk Rewards card into your favorite game, press the menu button on the machine and enter your PIN. (If you do not have a PIN, see the Red Hawk Rewards Club where you create a personal and secure PIN). You’re playing on the house. The amount you download stays on the machine. You can move from machine to machine by repeating the above steps. You can’t cash out free slot play, but you can keep any and all winnings.
Look for information on this and other exciting promotions and special events on your next visit to the casino or click here to view our current promotions online.
Earn Platinum benefits when you earn 60,000 points in a six month period, January 1 through June 30 and July 1 through December 31. You can receive even more benefits when you achieve 150,000 points.
Enjoy front of line privileges, discounts and a complimentary Waterfall Buffet for two, and access to a Host when you achieve 150,000 points in a six month period, January 1 through June 30 and July 1 through December 31.
If you lose or forget your PIN, simply visit the Red Hawk Rewards Club with a valid government issued photo ID and register for another PIN. Remember to create a PIN that is easy for you to remember, but can not be easily guessed by others.
If you lose your Red Hawk Rewards Club Card, simply visit the Red Hawk Rewards Club and our Red Hawk Rewards Club Representatives will be happy to replace your card. Valid government issued photo ID will be required.
Points expire after 6 months of inactivity.
Table games players are eligible for promotions and mailers.
Points are redeemable for free slot play, comps in the restaurants, merchandise in the gift shop, or vouchers for Kids Quest®. You can also use your points right at the slot machine with your secured PIN or present your Red Hawk Rewards Club Card at the gift shop and restaurants. To establish a PIN, stop by the Red Hawk Rewards Club.
Every $1 coin-in on most slot machines earns you 1 point. Every 500 points you earn can be redeemed for $1 in free slot play, $1 in comps at food outlets and the gift shop or $1 in script usable at Kids Quest®.
Enrollment is free. Simply stop by the Red Hawk Rewards Club to sign up.
Stop by the Red Hawk Rewards Club at the casino and sign up for your free Red Hawk Rewards Club Card.
The Red Hawk Rewards Club is the ultimate player loyalty program, offering you more flexibility and control of your earned points and complimentaries.
You must be 21 years of age or older.